The usage of the Mysa mat is not a substitute for medical treatment. For any medical problem it is important that you have seen your physician and have any medical treatment completed or underway. Mysa UK and Truth Marketing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential impairments, resulting from the inability to properly use the method or resulting from unauthorized use of the method including but not limited to, substituting the method for professional medical help. Nothing in this website is intended as, or should be construed as, medical advice.
Consumers should consult with their own health care practitioners for individual, medical recommendations. The information on this website concerns a mat for resting and sleeping, an over-the-counter product that is not a medical device. Our products are not intended for use as a means to cure, treat, prevent, diagnose, or mitigate any disease or other medical or abnormal condition.
Warning: the Mysa Mat does not provide a medical cure for any diseases and is not intended to treat or mitigate any abnormal conditions.
Experience of using the Mat is very individual. Always consult your physician before use and at the slightest uncertainty. Always use the Mat with caution, lie down for a few minutes at a time and see what feels best for you. Children cannot use the Mat without adult supervision. The Mat must be covered with a cloth to protect children’s sensitive skin.
Do not use the Spike Mat if:
• You have open wounds, infected or not, acne wounds or scars that have not healed
• You have any form of heart disease
• You have low blood pressure – using the Spike mat can lower blood pressure further, which can lead to fainting when you stand up
• You are pregnant
• You have coagulation problems (hemophilia)
• You are undergoing treatment with anticoagulants such as Waran, Klexan or Heparin, since there is a large risk of subcutaneous bleeding and bruises
• You have allergic back eczema or general psoriasis
• You have skin damage. People with whiplash injuries can become dizzy and experience neck pain at the beginning of use.
Lie on the Spike Mat for 5-10 minutes every other day and gradually increase use of the mat as the dizziness / discomfort decreases. Those suffering from fibromyalgia should initially lie on the mat for a short period of time (about 5-10 minutes) and wear fairly thick clothes. Gradually increase the time spent on the mat and preferably use thinner clothes as the body becomes accustomed to the discomfort with time.