Contraindications for the acupressure mat
The acupressure mat should not be used by anyone suffering from:
- Skin lesions or irritations such as sunburn, inflammation, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, open wounds, hematomas, verrucae or papillomas;
- Benign or malignant tumours;
- Chronic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or thrombophlebitis;
- Coagulation disorders (haemophilia);
- Any type of heart disease;
- Very low blood pressure;
- Hypersensitive skin;
- Alcoholism or drug addiction;
- Acute inflammatory or infectious diseases;
- Previous myocardial infarction (heart attack);
- Lung failure;
- New acute episodes of chronic diseases;
Also, the mat should not be used by pregnant women or anyone taking anticoagulants (warfarin, enoxaparin, heparin, etc.).
Should you suffer from any of the above-mentioned conditions, only start using the acupressure mat after consulting with your family doctor.
You should not discontinue any medical treatment prescribed by your doctor or other healthcare professional when you start using the mat.
We recommend you always ask your family doctor whether you should begin using the mat.
The mat can induce drowsiness. It is therefore recommended not to drive after using it.
Stop treatment if you experience any sudden tachycardia, weakness, dizziness, etc.
Only use the mat as explained on our website!
THIS IS A MYSA TUTORIALS PAGE
When you purchase a Mysa product, you will be able to log in to a private area on our website www.mysa-mat.com. You will then be able to access and download plenty of exclusive material, videos and tutorials that will show you how to get the most out of your Mysa mat or pillow.
Furthermore, you will receive invitations to events, seminars and Mysa Days as well as discount vouchers and promotion codes!
Mysa is the best-selling acupressure mat in the main European markets.
acupressure mat, contraindications, who cannot use it, not recommended, precautions, side effects, contraindications acupressure