THE MAP OF ACUPRESSURE
Please find below a map of the specific areas of the body to be targeted by Mysa’s acupressure (using our Pillow, Mat or both) in order to treat the most common disorders.
These acupressure areas have been identified by experienced practitioners who have been working with Mysa for years, based on their experiences with customers and users.
They have also been extrapolated from the literature published over the years on how to use the acupressure mat.
If you want to learn more about how to apply acupressure on these areas, about the Mysa products best suited for this purpose and about methods, timing and frequency of use, please refer to the pages of this Mysa Tutorial devoted to specific disorders.
Happy Wellbeing with Mysa!
To increase physical function, athletic performance and fatigue resistance – 2, 3, 9, 10
To improve blood and lymph circulation – 10, 11, 12, 13
To fight anxiety, stress and insomnia – 6, 5
To preserve joint health – 10, 12, 20
To relieve headache and migraines caused by stress – 1, 3, 4
To get rid of cellulite and improve skin elasticity and firmness – 10, 8, whole rear area
To relieve muscle, joint and spine pain – (by placing it on the sore area)
If you then consider the benefits in terms of stimulation of the “Zakharyin-Ged” reflected zones, the map of the points on the human body to be stimulated in order to obtain specific results appears as follows:
- To restore physical and mental performance. Energizing and invigorating effect = Zones 2, 3, 9 and 10
- To improve skin elasticity and firmness = all zones except 1
- To improve blood circulation = Zones 10, 11, 12, 13
- To loosen up muscles and facilitate / regulate sleep = Zones 4 and 10
- To reduce body fat = Zone 10 (also instep)
- To restore joint mobility = Zones 10, 12-20
- To relieve muscle pain. In the back region = Zones 7 and 8 or in the zone of application
- To relieve headache: Zones 1 and 3. In case of sporadic headaches, try zone 4 too
- To improve sexual performance = Zones 6 and 10