EXERCISES ON YOUR MYSA
To best prepare for all exercise programmes:
• Find some time to devote to yourself without any intrusions or disruptions of any kind;
• Choose a well-ventilated room with a comfortable and stable temperature (not too cold, not too brightly-lit and with no draughts);
• Wear comfortable clothes;
• If possible, perform your exercises on an empty stomach or at least not immediately after a meal;
• When exercising on a Mysa mat, learn to listen to your body and the messages it sends. Stop exercising if you feel your heart beat too fast or experience any dizziness or weakness. Gradually increase the frequency and number of repetitions, starting with 2-3 repetitions per exercise;
• Perform your relaxation exercises trying to listen to the vibes your body is sending you. Spend the first 1-2 minutes relaxing the ankle, hip and glute muscles and then the abdomen, back, chest, arm, neck and head muscles, until your whole body is completely relaxed.
If you have any health problems (especially if related to the musculoskeletal system), please speak with your doctor. Moreover, it is advisable not to perform any exercises involving the stomach during your period.
THIS IS A MYSA TUTORIALS PAGE
When you purchase a Mysa product, you will be able to log in to a private area on our website www.mysa-mat.com. You will then be able to access and download plenty of exclusive material, videos and tutorials that will show you how to get the most out of your Mysa mat or pillow.
Furthermore, you will receive invitations to events, seminars and Mysa Days as well as discount vouchers and promotion codes!
Mysa is the best-selling acupressure mat in the main European markets.